What is Bouncing off the Wall ?Do you like to laugh, have fun, play mindless games? Sure you do.
- Have you ever gotten an email and laugh so hard you cried and said "I've got to save that"?
- How about wondering where you placed that caluclator or thesaurus?
- Ever wonder how you could teach Math or English to your kids in a slightly different way?
- Do you want to make it fun for them to learn?
- Have you ever said, "I need to find something for the kids to do, but I am afraid to let them on my good computer?"
Then you are in the right place. That's why Bouncing off the Wall was created. Here is where you'll find all those great forwards I get in the mail, all those fun and free games that other developers made available. We also have Silly Songs to get stuck in your head, lots of trivia and other totally useless information, along with tips to help kids learn and have fun along the way. There are tips to help you with your computer as well as some interesting computer history and other rantings on my favorite past time, and so much more. Last but not least there is the start of a Serious section with information about Apergers Syndrome. So come on in, look around, waste some time, have fun and Bounce High !